[thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Thu Dec 13 05:29:36 CST 2001

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Fair enough (I'm the same), but job security is also reliant on work coming
in...

Martin

To:   thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject:  Re: [thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet

The company is, yes. If I were self employed (not an option as I'm a
resident alien in Switzerland), then I'd certainly go this way.

But I'm not, so I'll just have to be happy with my (more than adequate)
salary. It's not all about the money for me.

> Von: <martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com>
> Antworten an: thelist at lists.evolt.org
> Datum: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:51:19 +0000
> An: thelist at lists.evolt.org
> Betreff: Re: [thelist] Jumping In With Both Feet
>
> You're billing for 70/80 hours, right?
>
> Add another 10 hours or so and you've got enough work for two,
> with you making profit on both.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems.
computer.