[thelist] weird error

Mike Stevens mstevens at members.evolt.org
Thu Feb 7 13:36:01 CST 2002

I'm getting a strange javascript error when I try to load a page.  The
javascript is supposed to bring the focus to the first field of the login
form.  For some reason, the first time I try to view the page it doesn't put
the focus and gives me the following error:

Line: 93
Char: 4
Error: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible, not enabled,
or of a type that does not accept the focus.
Code: 0

If I refresh the page then it seems to work fine.  Any ideas on why this
might be happening?