[thelist] CF: Building a <body> tag.

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Feb 14 13:09:01 CST 2002

>  um, take the body tag out of the top template and
>  generate it in each script?

>  i mean, you must've rejected that, because it's the
>  obvious answer...

Yes. What I was hoping to do was to have a default, where only the
scripts that need it get some sort of tag or expression inserted. The
reason why is simply that if I have to add it to each document then
it means there's more for me to remember each time I swap something
out. It's a balance of elegance, reusability and time/energy.

In a perfect world, I would like to be able to simply create some
sort of custom tag that preprocesses that part, much like cfhtmlhead

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over
and above nationalisms, blocs, religions, ethnicities.

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com