[thelist] HTML email to Notes users

ashok at magicalkenya.com ashok at magicalkenya.com
Tue Jun 4 02:23:01 CDT 2002

robert:

the problem could be more with the config on  the notes server side.
each user in notes has a person document (a config file) on the server, you
can set up the format for incoming mails by user over there.
typical settings are Mime and notes rich text (which does a CD format
conversion) - probably this setting is not done correctly ?
there is a also problem in the way domino server  converts incoming mail
with embedded html which was fixed in rel. 5.0.7 (if you pick mail directly
using a notes client you wont ecounter this problem...)
they added a config setting for the notes server called 'mime_convert_html'
or something like that - look it up in the lotus knowledge base for fixes
with rel. 5.0.7....

------
ã$hØK
http://www.unganisha.org
Disclaimer : The contents of this mail should not be construed as  a "if
you attack me, I'll blast your arse" veiled threat
------