[thelist] site checks different list?

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 07:14:01 CDT 2002

A question to the group and the moderators:

Would it be worthwhile to move "site checks" to their own list?

I think maybe 1/3 of the traffic on this list is site checks... and the rest is either theoretical arguments or requests for code help.

Now, I frequent the list, and respond to the emails that are either discussion/arguments or requests for code help, but I never go to look at a site when someone requests a "site check"

Maybe it would be useful to distinguish this as its own list?

David