Subject: [thelist] site pirating

Erik Mattheis gozz at
Thu Mar 20 02:15:02 CST 2003

On Thursday, March 20, 2003, at 01:34 AM, wndrlnd wrote:
> maybe customers don't pursue someone who's
> swindled them out of 30 bucks like they would more money.

Being that "NUTECH SYSTEMS" is an odd name for a company that sells
vanilla beans, I thought maybe it was a designer trying to pad a
portfolio ... but a google search seems to indicate that the company
just has a  really odd name:

The only idea I have that's not been mentioned would be to send the
"designer" an invoice.

vanity project in progress:
The works of Aristotle in a Macromedia Flash "Rich Internet Application"
ActionScript and ColdFusion Development
Minneapolis, MN