[thelist] Email newsletters

Stuart Denslow S.Denslow at chgl.com
Mon Nov 10 03:25:32 CST 2003

Hi

A quick question regarding email newsletters. A site I run sends out a
weekly newsletter to subscribers. Most of these work in government health
departments and we are finding the newsletter is being blocked by a lot of
corporate spam filters - I'm guessing that this is on the grounds of the
number of links it contains (its sent individually to each subscriber and as
plain text)

My question is, is it bad 'etiquette' (for want of a better word) to email
the people who's newsletters are being blocked, asking them to have a word
with their IT administrator to allow it??

Stuart Denslow