[thelist] Text Editor (IDE)

Adriano Castro ad at netvisao.pt
Wed Apr 14 05:56:40 CDT 2004

> At 10:26 on Wednesday, 14 Apr 2004, Tony Crockford wrote:
>
> I use Topstyle Pro 3.1 [1] all the time.

I've been using Topstyle as well but I only used it for CSS testing and
correcting. I'm looking at it rite now and I must say that in what
concerns markup it seems quite good as well.

> Site management tools are a bonus and CSS/XHTML integration is great.

I really don't care for site management tools but i agree CSS integration
is quite good. And you've got to love that Resources Tab.

AD