[thelist] shipping rate calculator

Walter Hemingway walt at medianetwork.ws
Sun Apr 18 19:10:15 CDT 2004

 Sorry about the initial email hijacking everyone!!...Just wasn't thinking
clearly at that moment.

I have created the site myself.

Would prefer a ASP solution, and am currently using Paypal for the
ecommerce, but they don't have a shipping calculator that allows you to
calculate according to ZIP.

Need a combination of Zip Code and Weight if possible.

UPS will be delivery method.

The site is complete other than the shipping solution.

Thank You,
Walter S. Hemingway
(803)419-7539 hm
(803)748-8594 off