[thelist] Lotus Notes - Domino Designer

Kath kath at cyber-kat.com
Wed May 5 07:01:06 CDT 2004

At 07:43 AM 5/5/2004, you wrote:
>Domino won't let you modify the DocType from the incomplete HTML 4.01 one,
>so you can kiss Standards-Compliant Mode goodbye.

Arrgh!

>It seems to take so much control away from the developer (in terms of HTML)
>in the name of ease and speed of development.

I was afraid of that.

I wonder if I can write standards compliant pages and insert the Domino code.

Kath ...
Established 1995 --> www.cyber-kat.com
"He who would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself." -Thomas Paine(1737-1809)      philosopher and writer.
Bush must go! John Kerry for President in 2004!