[thelist] The One-Week Website

Ben Williams Ben.Williams at teachingpersonnel.com
Wed May 26 05:34:58 CDT 2004

David,

	<snip />
>If there's something
>suitable out there pre-built or template-wise that would be very attractive
>as (a) it'd be secure and (b) I wouldn't get asked for enhancements or
>bug-fixes ;-)))
	<snip />
>Any ideas of how to drive traffic to the site (SEO?) would be appreciated
>too, though I'm aware that a lot has been said about that on this forum in
>recent weeks and there are links there that I can (and will) follow.

Sounds like Karova [1] could be just what you want, low cost customisable and hosted.

Also w3c compliant, css driven etc etc. And because of this the site will be well indexed by google.

You could also try an adwords campign with google [2]- easy to dip your toe in and asses the results.

Ben Williams

p.s. That must be the one on Park Row?

[1] http://www.karova.com
[2] https://adwords.google.co.uk

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies. Teaching Personnel Ltd. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever (including liability in negligence) for any loss or damage suffered by any person(s) acting upon the information or data contained in this message. By using this system or by sending us emails you consent to the monitoring or recording of emails and attachments. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

www.teachingpersonnel.com Registered Office: 99 Bridge Road East, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1GL. Tel: 0800 980 8935 Fax: 0800 980 8940