[thelist] Identify a Web Crawler's request

Jason Lustig jasonlustig at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 6 15:45:31 CDT 2004

David Travis wrote:

> Why don't we use other solutions? Well... start with the fact that I am VERY
> disappointed from Mozilla's Hebrew (what can I do?) support...

As a Hebrew speaker who uses Firefox, just curious but what sort of
problems have you had with Hebrew support in Fx? It's worked just fine
here...

Oh and if you can control the browsers being used to access your site,
all the more reason not to use IE! You'll find that it is much easier to
code with a browser that follows the standards properly, and has all
sorts of awesome development tools like Mozilla/Firefox does (JS
console, DOM inspector, Venkman, etc.) that have really saved my behind
many, many times...

Jason