[thelist]Security hole found in Mozilla browser

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Fri Jul 9 10:22:50 CDT 2004

Ken Schaefer wrote:
> Anyone work in a large environment that has some tips on where I can look
> for deployment solutions (something that we can use to push these, and
> other, updates to users automatically)?

Ken...

Are you using SMS (the MS Deployment Software thingy)? I thought that
had an option for launching startup exes or batch files via the Run Once
Registry key on boot up.

The other way might be to offer a web page with links to all the
executables via their local paths and send out notices that a new
version of the software is available.

--
Anthony Baratta

This is clearly another case of too many
mad scientists, and not enough hunchbacks.