[thelist] Re: CSS Problem

Chris Nicholls evolt at axe.dircon.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 11:32:04 CST 2004

What I want is the class "sidetitle" to a different
color in two separate divs that share the same class. Below is the code.
In the div with the class "links1", I want all the sidetitle classes to
be white. In div with class "links2", I want all the sidetitle classes
to be blue.
<<

#links1 div.sidetitle{
	color:white;
}

#links2 div.sidetitle{
	color:blue;
}

Explanation: the space between "#links1" and "div.sidetitle" means "div
with class 'sidetitle' _inside_ the container with id 'links1'"

Similarly, "td.left span" would mean "spans inside tds of class 'left'"

HTH

-Chris