[thelist] Aren't we forgetting a user group in our CSS? Idea: Editor Stylesheet

Vlad Alexander (XStandard) vlad.alexander at xstandard.com
Wed Sep 21 06:54:22 CDT 2005

Hi Volkan,

>the second thing I don't like is, they don't (and possibly
>won't) work on Opera and many other browsers.
As a WYSIWYG editor vendor, I can tell you that the ball is
in Opera's court. They don't provide the necessary APIs to
support WYSIWYG editors. For example, in order for our editor
to work in Opera, you need the following API which they
publicly committed themselves to implement over a year ago:

http://www.mozilla.org/press/mozilla-2004-06-30.html

.. still waiting.

Regards,
-Vlad