[thelist] Using audio on websites

webmaster bill at livingearthgatherings.org
Fri Nov 18 23:42:57 CST 2005

Thanks for the leads Rob and Michael. I'll peruse some Flash material for
some ideas but haven't gotten much into Flash because of the accessibilty
debate (except to play with on my own :).

And Michael, I didn't even think of the QT site! D'oh. Thnks,
Bill

: Without getting into a debate about Flash accessibility, there are
: several Flash movies that'll allow you to (fairly) seamlessly integrate
: multimedia playback into the design of a site.
:
: Rob
:
---
I distinctly remember reading on the QuickTime site just the other day that
the player can be embedded in a web page.......on another machine, so can't
pick up the reference :(

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/