[thelist] Hosting :http://www.theplanet.com/

Birdie bird at koolfish.com
Wed Apr 5 08:49:31 CDT 2006

Mark wrote:
I've been with them for almost two years now, very good service imho.
Another company I know has over 800 U's there and they keep adding more,
they must be doing something right.

Their connectivity is what sold me actually, it's massive and reliable.

Thanks, I am a big dreamhost fan and usually host all my sites with them but
this time I am in need of a windows dedicated server. I have read many good
reviews on this list from people about crystaltech.com but just wanted to
check these guys out as well as my subcontractors use them. Thanks for your
feedback.

Lisa