[thelist] MySQLFront Alternative for Database GUI

Chris Johnston fuzzylizard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 08:41:59 CDT 2006

This is probably not what you are looking for, but I use a combination of
three tools:
[0] MySQL Administrator
[1] Aqua Data Studio
[2] DBDesigner 4

The first allows me to directly administer a MySQL database and the second
allows me to do just about anything else that I would like to do. The third
is for doing ER diagrams. The nice thing about it is that it is specifically
designed to work with MySQL and allows you, in a very graphical way, to
create your database.

Chris

[0] http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/administrator/1.1.html
[1] http://www.aquafold.com/
[2] http://fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/

--
www.fuzzylizard.com

You know you've achieved perfection in design, Not when you have nothing
more to add, But when you have nothing more to take away.
— Antoine de Saint-Exupery