[thelist] Anyone write Macro's for Outlook?

Casey Crookston caseyc at IntelliSoftmn.com
Wed Jul 26 16:04:06 CDT 2006

> http://outlookcode.com/<

Yea, I saw that too.  Didn't guide me to what I needed.  Ug.  The client
wanted this to be a 1 hour thing... I don't even know if what I want to
do is possible, and I've spent two hours trying to find out.

The short version is: they often navigate to a screen/form that is nine
levels down.  They want a key stroke or a button that will take them
directly to it.

View > Arrange By > Current View > Customize View

Then, in the dialog box:

Filter > Advanced > Field > All Appointment Fields > Category

Then, in the form, enter the desired value by with they want to filter
their view.

Casey