[thelist] NS 4.7 compatibility?

FayeC ftarzwell at fayec.com
Fri Jul 28 14:22:14 CDT 2006

That is exactly our current situation.
I have been digging some details on why we are still using NS 4.7x as the default for web design and development. It seems that some departments here still only have access to NS 4.7 and some need access to the external site as well as the intranet.
So chances are the cause is purely monetary as they would have to find the budget to update *all* computers to a more current browser and that would take a lot of tech support hours.
So I think I have reached the end of the rope here...
Thank you all who gave me useful information and ideas for when the time comes to push for a big change.

FayeC