[thelist] NS 4.7 compatibility?

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Sat Jul 29 17:55:51 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Schaefer" <Ken at adOpenStatic.com>

. Is the bank
> continually being compromised security-wise? I would hope not (and I don't
> believe they have been).

<sceptic_hat mode="on">
If not it's through luck.  Things aren't perfect even with the latest
browsers.  I would have thought bank security to lead by example.  Seems my
computer illitereate sister has better network security.

Isn't it the way banks work... they'll accept corruption and theft up to the
point where they can no longer recoup the losses from their customers.

Think I'll be making some space under my matress for my next investment.

</sceptic_hat>