[thelist] client works sheets - good or bad or just homogeneity?

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 17:24:07 CDT 2007

On 8/6/07, Alex Beston <alex.beston at gmail.com> wrote:
> Martin
> Me: Where did you find out about this stuff?
> Matt:  [...] on CRM projects
> ok. on the right foot now - a-ha ... the real world, not the WWW.
> suits n stuff, closed doors, cars, insurance, indemnities, lawyers,
> the white collar world, the list is endless. I really ought to join in
> one day. where should I start?

I didn't mention my own consulting because you had asked about
Martin... I am in a similar world as Martin, but on custom development
(web-based, mostly) projects. Exact same sales process.

Just in case you thought it had something to do with the fact that he
is working on CRM rather than custom dev projects.

Matt Warden
Cincinnati, OH, USA