[thelist] faxing online orders?

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Sat Feb 23 16:41:34 CST 2008

> client's mind is made up on having things done a certain way and he
> thinks it should be possible within a extremely tight price range.
>
> -jeremy

ah; there's the rub. I cannot imagine a scenario where this will be
*less* expensive than other options.

if it's at all possible, try to educate him that doing something with
what's outdated technology is going to be more expensive, not less. make
sure he knows he's getting a customized tool.

if you jump through hoops to help him stay behind the times, *and* make
it inexpensive, you'll lose. don't cheat yourself if you can possibly
help it.

joel