[i18n] Categories for non-English articles?

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Wed Dec 17 10:54:16 CST 2008

Drs M. Feenstra, MALD, MBA wrote:
> Yesterday, when I submitted the Dutch translation of an article that had
> already been published on evolt.org, I selected the *same* two categories
> for the translation that had been used for the original: "Commentary &
> Society" and "Jobs".

Marcel,

I think you should leave it as is.  This issue occurred to me too, but I
think it's something that needs bigger thinking and more time to work
through in the context of everything else that is going on.

I think just adding a new category at this point or adding tweaks to the
current back end (which is going to be changed soon) may do more harm
than good.

Since you have done the work on the article, I say we just publish it
and see what kind of response we get, if any.

Erika