[i18n] Categories for non-English articles?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Dec 17 11:48:41 CST 2008

Erika proposed:

>>Therefore, my proposal is that we find something that works *good enough for now* with the current article,
>>So I think the question is, how do we handle this article, right *now* (and then, what next).
>>Does that make sense?

Hi Erika,

* I would like the Dutch article published ASAP.
* I think using the current English categories would be the fastest way to make that happen.

Sorry if I was jumping the gun looking at the longer term items.  Those are the areas I have more interest in.

A quick question and a half:  Are there any characters in the Dutch article that have diatricial marks?  If there are - will they break anything in the current evolt structure?  [That would be the only thing I would see that might prevent us from quickly publishing the article.]

Thanks,
RonL.