[i18n] Hello World, Hello Stars, Hello Universe

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Dec 19 09:31:26 CST 2008

Volkan Özçelik wrote:
> I heard about this list in thelist.
>
> I just would like to say hello.
>
> For any Turkish translations I'd be glad to help.

Volkan,

Hello, and thank you!

Regarding translations, you could translate any article on evolt.org
with the permission of the author.  My guess is that most authors would
be flattered to have their work translated.

Martin Burns has written over 100 articles, is supportive of i18n and
translation efforts, and has already expressed openness to having his
work translated.  I'm sure many other authors would be open, as well.

I know that translation is hard work, so really appreciate the offer.

Erika