[i18n] translations

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Dec 19 09:44:38 CST 2008

To clarify, anyone who would like to do a translation of an evolt.org
article, and feels confident in your ability to do so, the most
important thing is to make sure you first get permission from the
original author.

It is worth noting that evolt.org publishes original content. We have a
policy of not republishing content originally published elsewhere. So if
you want to translate something published on *another* site, that would
be a different situation, and probably not accepted, though I'd leave
the definitive answer to the other content editors.

Erika