[Javascript] copying a file

Rodney Myers rodney at aflyingstart.net
Mon Aug 6 16:29:50 CDT 2001

Andrew I notice that your line appears to have a folder name as a
target.
I see in my own old code that I always appear to build up a full target
file path and name with the path in the same format as you show for the
source file.

Try that.

Rodney

PS. I read your message at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/javascript/message/12273

I am watching the list via that egroup after the traumas of last
weekend. I suspended mail delivery from the list. So if I take longer to
reply than of yore that is the reason. (is it safe to come out yet?!)

--
Shop at ssistant Add-ons and Developer Workshops
http://www.aflyingstart.net/addons/

Enquiries regarding Shop at ssistant Classic training :
Call 01256 880770

Rodney Myers
Based in Oxford, England
Technical Director, Shop at ssistant eCommerce Solutions