[Javascript] copying a file

Parkes, Rohan parkesr1 at anz.com
Mon Aug 6 18:56:29 CDT 2001

This is really an ASP question. You'd get a better response if you posted
the question on a list like
http://www.aspmessageboard.com/

However, I assume you are running this on Win NT/2000. If so, give the
Everyone account full control over the folder that the file is in.

Another possibility is that the file is locked by another process. If you
have been using TextSteam, make sure that it is closed before performing any
file operations.

Rohan Parkes