[Javascript] reload calling page

Michael Mehlmann mailing_list at gmx.at
Tue Aug 7 12:02:43 CDT 2001

thanks,

> onClick="window.open('newwindow.html','NewWin','width=x,height=y')">my
> link</a>

as page2 is being processed, some stats are written to the database - and
only*after* this has happened page1 should be reloaded!!!
Therefore I make the reload in page2 *after* the database thing has happened

> Then in the onload of the NewWin set the focus to the opener window.

but I want the focus to go to page2 (page1 should be reloaded in the
background!)
as I wrote, this works for IE5! in NS6, page1 gets the focus the moment it
reloads! in NS4 NOTHING happens (as if no JS was there!)

thanks
Michael

--
Aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!