[Javascript] How do I located a window I opened?

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Tue Aug 7 12:03:45 CDT 2001

But when you open a new window that is an instance of another browser so in
order to have access to the newWindow you have to assign it to a var in the
opener window to be able to check it from the opener window. As far as
change the name the browser is going to assign whatever it find between the
<TITLE></TITLE> tags and if not it will use the filename of the page.

Bob Filipiak (Contractor)
MCP