[Javascript] netscape issues (layers)

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Fri Aug 10 07:41:49 CDT 2001

I think it has something to do with how you have the layers
defined/formatted. When I use NS 4.78 the table cells containing Single User
and Groupware are not aligned the way they are in IE. When I click on the
groupware radio button the words Company Name get displayed in the upper
left of the page but no input box. When I click on Single user the 'Company
Name' text disappears.
hth

P.S.

Cramming as much as possible on one line and using the shortest possible
variables may appear to be compact/efficient coding, but maintaining it will
become a nightmare. IMHO

Bob Filipiak (Contractor)
MCP