[Javascript] image control in Netscape

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Mon Dec 10 14:43:02 CST 2001

Hi ,
    On that script I am trying to get the display window to open and use a gradient
gif image for the background and am back to ending up with a white screen which was
one of the things I was trying to overcome in the first place when I first started
this little project. But, the image sizing script works perfectly which I am highly
appreciative :)  I realize I can "color" the background but would to use a gif as
the background image. Is that possible here? I tried to define a "background"
instead of a "bgcolor" and then change the color hex to myimage.gif and it doesn't
work. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,
Dave K (in Florida)