[Javascript] image control in Netscape

Golden Troll gtroll at qwest.net
Mon Dec 10 15:56:48 CST 2001

On my script I added the background image
var bg = "/images/pursilkbackrnd.jpg"
and
 background='+bg+'
in the newWindow layout
check it
Peace and Respects,
Scott Gahres
Owner
        Golden Troll four20 Ventures P.O. Box 16268 Portland OR 97292
*503.238.5626 hemp at goldentroll.com  http://goldentroll.com
* hemp info send e-mail w/ subscribe in subject and your
nickname and e-mail in the body
*(c)2000 4:20 has been a trademark of Golden Troll since 1994