[Javascript] server side problems?

Filipiak, Bob (Contractor) filipiab at atsc.army.mil
Thu Mar 15 13:13:42 CST 2001

I get Runtime errors trying to access the page with IE 5.00.2920.0000 but I
say no to debug. Looking at your source, you have:
<script language="JavaScript1.2"
src="file:///Macintosh%20HD/Adobe%20GoLive%204.0.1/Modules/JScripts/GlobalSc
ripts/CSScriptLib.js"></script>

Do you think maybe the server does not have a
file:///Macintosh%20HD/Adobe%20GoLive%204.0.1/Modules/JScripts/GlobalScripts
/ directory and therefore doesn't load "CSScriptLib.js"