[Javascript] select to input (rephrased)

TomMallard mallard at serv.net
Fri Mar 30 11:59:27 CST 2001

You could redesign to use set the name or ID equal to it's db key value when
the options are added dynamically. That would get rid of the hidden fields.

As for sorting, sql makes it trivial with "order by"...any reason not to
change the stored procedure to handle the unsorted input using the key or
some index? I just can't see writing a sort for this knowing it's going to a
database...

tom mallard
seattle