[Javascript] Get email address from windows NT user

Rupp Thomas (Illwerke) thomas.rupp at illwerke.at
Fri Mar 30 12:19:41 CST 2001

Hi folks,

I'm still new to this list so this question might be slightly off topic.
I'm running MS Internet Explorer 5.5 on Windows NT 4.0 SP6 with
Outlook 97 as the mail client.
Is there a way to extract the email address of the current user?
I would like to insert this info into an ASP email form I got form someone
else.

Is this possible with this configuration? Or if I'm asking the wrong people
could you please point me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Austria (therefore my bad English)

Thomas Rupp

Dieses eMail wurde auf Viren geprueft.

Vorarlberger Illwerke AG