[Javascript] Clear history onload=

Mark.Drozd at walgreens.com Mark.Drozd at walgreens.com
Tue Apr 2 14:47:48 CST 2002

Does anyone have a function  that will clear the history so a user cannot
use the back button to "go back" or use the address drop down (tool bar) to
select a URL where a previous user was?

I have an application where new users share a computer. These new users
should not be able to go back to (or view) where a previous user was. I
would like the first screen of my application to clear the history to null
each time that first page loaded.

All of my users will be using IE 5.0. All of our browswers are set to
reload a new page each time and not cache.

Thanks!