[Javascript] Link problems... Help desperate needed!

Eva Skye scifi_lullabyes at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Aug 10 20:43:28 CDT 2002

Okay... I need a script which on a mouse-over a bit of text or an image
will open a given link in a new window.

I got it to work to where on mouse-over it would open the page within
the frame... but, as I'm using absolutely positioned scrollable areas
throughout my website, that doesn't work, due to the lack of scroll-
bars, not to mention that the links don't view right when set within my
frames... and, for some reason, traditional links don't seem to work
properly within the scrollable areas... When done like that, only
half of the links on my links page actually function....

I'm driving myself crazy trying to get this to work right..... ~_~
Any help would be *greatly* appreciated!

       -- Eva Skye

"Like mindless lovers
With empty dreams
As they dance with others