[Javascript] Link problems... Help desperate needed!

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Sat Aug 10 21:54:02 CDT 2002

Eva,

    What do you have so far?  It seems like you'd need something like this:

<element onMouseOver="getWin('whateverlink.html')">

	Element can be a div, link, or whatever.  Then you just need a script with
your function, a la

<script language="javascript">
function getWin(myLink) {
    // alter window attributes as needed (watch for wrapping)

window.open(pageName,"windowName","height=520,width=730,toolbars=no,scrollba
rs=yes,resizable=yes");
    }
</script>

	Let me know if I've misunderstood the source of your problem.

Cheers,

Peter