[Javascript] Re: Problem with IE downloading using top.location

SoitPP at aol.com SoitPP at aol.com
Tue Aug 20 19:38:02 CDT 2002

it works only halve the time, in IE 5.5  , WITHOUT AOL

Can anyone suggest a different mode of causing a download to occur other than
simply editing the top.location ?   Perhaps there is an ftp mode that would
be more suitable?
Check the code on my site, ofviolets.net/~sanspalm  it's fairly simple.

Sincerely,
         Aaron

--- In javascript at y..., "Muchacho, Laurent (TWIi London)" <LMuchacho at t...>