[Javascript] link status

Cutter (JavaScript) javascript at theblades-family.com
Tue Dec 17 10:12:46 CST 2002

Yes, I want to set a mouseover event for all links on the page. No, I do
not want to include the mouseover in the link itself. I wanted to know
if anyone had possibly done something like this using the links[] object
of the document. Something like (though this doesn't do it...):

<script>
    var d = document;

    for( var i = 0; i < d.links.length; i++ ){
        d.links[i].onmouseover = (window.status = '');

</script>

Cutter