[Javascript] Remote windows in NN

Larry Cotton laurence.cotton at ntlworld.com
Tue Dec 17 11:49:27 CST 2002

Hi

Thanks very much for this information Peter. Setting a timeout and
executing the code in the called function seems to fix this.

I had no idea the netscape naming system was so involved!!

I don't suppose you (or anyone else) knows whether its possible (and I
suspect not) to open a hidden window and then make it visible at an
appropiate time ?

Cheers
Larry