[Javascript] Browser sniffer script question

Lisa Bradshaw zibbler at mediaone.net
Fri Feb 1 17:27:56 CST 2002

Hi all,

I don't know a whole lot of javascript. I'm mostly a cut-n-paster. I know
enough to usually be able to tweek a script for my needs. I'm using a
browser sniffer so I can determine what style sheet to serve up. Problem is,
I don't know how to translate it fron HTML. Any help would be most
appreciated. What I want to do is, if the browser is NN4 I want a specific
style sheet loaded into the parent window. Here's the HTML way to load the
style sheet:
 <.link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles.css">  but how do I do
it whithin a javascript "if " statement?
TIA,
Lisa