[Javascript] order form question

Esther_Strom at hmco.com Esther_Strom at hmco.com
Tue Feb 12 12:04:07 CST 2002

Dave,

To pass the info on to a "confirmation-type" page, you can combine the two
examples I sent. If you fill out the form at
http://www.emstrom.com/~emstrom/tests/neworder2.htm (the first one) and
click the Confirm button, it passes the info to a dynamically-written popup
window. That window in turn has the actual Submit button on it. You could
have your payment options on the confirmation popup, then pass that info
through to the submit button along with the rest of the stuff.

Esther

                      Dave
                      <schemer at cyou.co         To:      javascript at LaTech.edu
                      m>                       cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: [Javascript] order form question
                      javascript-admin
                      @LaTech.edu

                      02/12/02 10:15
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to javascript

Hi Esther,
    Now that looks more like what I am looking for. The "view-source:"
works too. The only next
question I will have so I may as well ask it now is, how would I take the
total as a variable or
a number, and transfer it to another html page for further display? My form
uses formail to send
me a copy via email and after the customer clicks to send the order, they
are presented with the
payment options as I take electronic checks, credit cards, PayPal, and
personal checks and money
orders.When they would click to send the order, I would like the payment
options screen to come
up (as usual), but have their total visible in case they didn't write it
down.
Thank you,
Dave