[Javascript] order form question

Dave schemer at cyou.com
Tue Feb 12 13:15:02 CST 2002

Esther,
    Ok, with all the example code I should be able to get it. Once I get going the copy button
will speed things along as far as the items go. I see what you mean on the passing of info to
the popup, I will just modify the script to send only what I need....
    Also, the link below comes up with FILE NOT FOUND ERROR The requested URL
/~emstrom/tests/thread.css was not found on this server.
when I use NN but is fine with IE. Must be the style sheet or something..
Thanks for all the help,
Dave