[Javascript] submit a form with Javascript

garry taylor gtaylor at lowebroadway.com
Tue Feb 12 04:46:12 CST 2002

Hi,
	This may seem a bit of a dumb question, but how can I submit a form
using Javascript? Right now I am using onSubmit="myform.cgi" in my form
tag. This works fine, but now I want to check a few form elements beofre
it gets submitted, so presumably, I make myself a Javascript function
which gets called by onSubmit(). But when inside onSubmit(), and I have
verified my form elements, how do I then call myform.cgi?

I suppose it's obvious to you guys, but I can't find how to do it!

Thanks

Garry