[Javascript] Non-Scrolling Titles

pd pd4953 at myrealbox.com
Mon Jan 21 11:28:14 CST 2002

Thank you!

That solves one piece of the puzzle for me.  It shows me how to make the
titles match the cells below it.  Much appreciated!  Also looks like
excellent articles on Dynamic HTML.

I also need to be able the scroll up and down thru the rows with the titles
stationary (and left to right for wider reports).

Name___Street___City___State   <--- Stationary  and left to right

Sam        Elm        LA       CA   <--- Vertical Scrolling  and left to right
Henry       Oak       Detroit  MI
Joe           Maple    Austin  TX

After doing some reading about dynamic HTML, I'm thinking maybe I need to
make the titles one <div> and put the body of the table in another
down, left and right.  I think the article you pointed out along with a
tutorial I found at
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/98/10/index2a_page3.html?tw=authoring
should help me greatly .  I also found some code that I think applies at -
http://javascript.internet.com/scrolls/up-down-vertical.html .

Any further input would be greatly welcomed.

Thank you again!

Paul