[Javascript] Non-Scrolling Titles

pd pd4953 at myrealbox.com
Mon Jan 21 16:34:13 CST 2002

Sorry.  I see now that you already have the scrolling part covered too.  I
didn't notice the "sticky menu" part at first script.  Is there a way to
smooth out the jumping a little more?  Would it be very hard to put the
headers in a top frame and keep it aligned horizontally with the table in
the bottom frame?  That way it would only have to jump when it went left or
right.

Thanks,

Paul