[Javascript] Hyperlinks in forms?

garry taylor gtaylor at lowebroadway.com
Tue Jan 22 04:45:13 CST 2002

Hello,
	I need to have two hyperlinks as part of a CGI form, which will
call the same perl script but (hopefully) pass which link was clicked by
the user as part of the query string. Firstly, is it possible to have
links rather than buttons to do this without over complicating my whole
site? If this is possible, how can the link be made to have a name and a
value like a 'submit' button on a CGI form? I'm using JavaScript a
little in my site but as we may have to make the site compatible with
older browsers, a non-Javascript solution would be good (if possible).

Thanks a lot!

Garry taylor